Creative Covers helps indie and self-publishing authors by providing professional book cover design and typesetting
• A minimum of 2 Paperback or Hardback design options, based on your specifications.
• E-Book cover.
• Unlimited changes to those cover designs, until you’re 100% happy!
• Both cover designs in a range of formats.
• Application of cover to templates (such as Lightning Source or Create Space). This can be done at any time.
• A 3D rendering of your cover for marketing purposes.
• The use of royalty-free stock images from Shutterstock.com (over 50 million images).*
• Optional extras include bookmarks, posters, and even book trailers.
ALL FOR £190 / $245
• Excludes Character Creation – If your E-Book cover requires a particular type of person or group of people there will be an additional cost to create these characters in a style of your choosing, based on the complexity. This usually starts at £100 / $150, and a separate quote will be provided for this service. We can always discuss this prior to any work commencing. Generally speaking though, simpler covers are usually better.
A 50% deposit is required in advance, with the balance to be paid on final approval. Once we've had a discussion on email or skype I will forward the invoice for payment to begin the design process.
*Some images used on the cover are sourced from Shutterstock.com and are royalty free (the rest are created by hand by myself). The cost of your cover design includes the rights to use these images and is limited to a print-run of 500,000 units, or sales in the case of E-Books. For unlimited usage, there would be an additional fee of approximately £60 / $90 per image. For more information on the licensing of images, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/license. Should you wish to purchase the unlimited usage rights at the time of ordering, or at any point in future, please let me know.
If you're ready to begin, simply fill in the details below and I'll be in touch as soon as possible.